Monday, August 30, 2010

Writing & a Song......

This is kind of a concept. A writing inspired by a song. so watch the video first then read the poem. hope u like.
enjoy-



You know how they say you don’t know what you had until its gone.
Well, that’s the empty feeling that lingers between my Arms.
Longing to hold my Angel close to my heart and never let go.
To pass through this life and majestically enter the heavens
Finding the truth in this Religion of love to be inscribed by God on my weary pupils through your Divine Beauty
Feeling you in the innermost part of my soul
As I count every strand of hair on your head to symbolize how many times I want to say I love you.
Wanting to clutch your angelic frame as a multitude of cherubs sing the purity of your name
Glorifying the perfection of your being
so Bless me, and fall so deep into my arms…………… Love

No comments:

Post a Comment