Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boredom x Scissors

Well i got tired of my closet looking like a tornado rane threw it, I decided to organize my clothes and to my surprise i found a few hidden gems! So i took what was an oversized 1st BG girl shirt, the 1st krispy C.R.E.A.M. tee, and a pair of badly walked on grey jeans and created something new! And what better than tanks and shorts?!! lol But i cant decide if i want the tanks to look like "yeah i cut a shirt to make this tank" or do i want to get my sewing game up and give it a smoother finished...... But here is the product of boredom. And you wonder why i like to stay busy. lol
Enjoy-
*my Pic quality is normally better from my iphone. idk what gives.. =/*





Just because. lol

2 comments:

  1. lemme hold one of them make-shift beaters bruh.....you don't need em!!!! dope re-imagining of them nonetheless lol.

    ReplyDelete