Friday, July 24, 2009

About BAKE





my name is Ezra Bake.
I sit on the floor trying to think of some poetic way to make myself sound appealing enough for you to at least give me a chance to capture your attention.
But truthfully, I’m a dreamer. Lost in this world where I don’t believe in the limitations we are set to believe. Some people say I have creativity, I don’t know exactly what it is I have, but whatever it is I try to channel it through the outlets I have been given, while exploring other ways, better ways to replicate the vision in my mind. That’s why through this blog you’ll see me trying different ways to create. Through my headers, through my post, through painting, through drawings, through writing, basically through any & every thing I can think of.
I don’t expect everyone to understand it. I don’t expect everyone to respect it, but to those who do I appreciate you all, and thank you.

.....now lets get down to the cool stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment