Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blogger Society!

With in the past month Ive had the pleasure to featured on not one but two different really cool blogs!First up was my second feature from my homie Jaz on her amazingly dope fashion blog www.keepingitjazzy.com! I did a piece about street fashion, when you get a chance definitely got check it, and the rest of her blog for that matter! definitely wont be disappointed!

My Next feature was from mutual friend via Twitter, Teff! Never met her before but I was recommended her blog by the homie Jaz and it literally brought this girl to life! Her photography absolutely awesome! Like some of the illest work I've seen in awhile, and she even has a great eye for featuring other photography on her blog. And one day she tweeted that she wanted to feature someone on her blog and i had to jump at that great opportunity! And i submitted two of my works (poems) because i really couldnt decide which one i wanted and she posted both! so definitely Check That Out HERE! And definitely get a chance to check out the rest of this dope Blog Too!



LAst but not least! My lil homie Greg started his on blog and I had to show love! He has a pretty great start to a great blog and a great Apparel line as well! Check it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment