Friday, August 13, 2010

Fresh Out The Oven Music: Y.F.F.

Fresh out of work waiting for my homie Splash to get finish closing up so we could get the festivities of that night started, two young teenagers walked up to me and asked one simple question "do you listen to Rap Music?" and being the truthful person I am i replied..... "yeah" lol and they handed me a sheet of paper and just walked off with no introduction or anything. Unlike most people who would just throw the paper away and keep it moving i decided to see what these two kids were promoting! Come to find out these two teens are a freshly assembled rap dou called Y.F.F. (Young Fresh Fly) promoting their youtube page! I thought well i'll be damn! Good for them! So today I actually got a chance to check out the youtube page and they have a few songs posted, mostly real homemade recorded covers of industry songs, but they show some potential in the way the youth music scene is headed! And to show my support of young people doing positive things i decided to blog it!
Here is the paper they handed me, and you can just click HERE to go to the youtube page:

And this is a video of their's that i thought was pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment