Saturday, August 14, 2010

She Has My heart

Everywhere I turn I see the love of my life! From magazine covers, tv, movies, and definitely the internet, and I Still cant get ENOUGH of HER!!!! lol Miss Zoe Saldana has stole my heart as my number hollywood love. She is beyond beautiful and only matched by her many talents! And what takes the cake she seems like a "around-the-way" girl with an edgy and mysterious side. And how could i forget her accent, the blame of my morning wood! lol i kid i kid! But just take a look at these two vidoes and see first the sexy side, and secondly the personality of the ravishing Zoe Saldana.
enjoy-




PS. This does not mean Roasario Dawson has fell to my number 2, they both share my heart equally at number 1. =P

2 comments:

  1. nice disclaimer at the end cuz I was definitely bout to call you out. I thought Rosario was at the top of your list lol.

    ReplyDelete