Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bake's Favs: Flaunt Magazine

Yesterday while i was In Books-A-Million I seen the dopest Cover for a magazine I have ever seen! So I had To pick it up! And It turned out to be Flaunt Magazine! I have seen the magazines previous issue but never really explored it thinking it was just another high Fashion Magazine. But I was wrong! This magazine fuses high fashion with street fashion into art, film, music, and any other aspect of our culture, its insane! I love this magazine. But the cover was a slide over of a MCM bag that actually had handles and inside a pic replica of the inside of the bag, pure dope. Or should i say STRAIGHT DROP. lol
Here are a few pics i took with my iPhone:


And here is the actual Cover underneath the Bag.

And Here is part of the Featured Interview. I like Kristen Stewart.

Find out more about this Magazine HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment