Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lipstick Rebels!


The Homie Jaz Drop here New Line Lipstick Rebels this morning at 12 am with some very dope pieces for the ladies! Ladies its Definitely something worth having in your wardrobe and be the first to be wearing the up & coming designer that is "Notorious" JAZ! (sidenote: while typing this notorious by Biggie came on my Pandora lol how Ironic) but here is what Lipstick Rebels is about straight out the mouth of JAz:
Lipstick Rebels is a clothing line based upon the bold and the beautiful. Sexy, colorful, fun is what you will find. This collection is not for the average girl. I made this clothing line thinking of the girls who are NOT afraid of being themselves or doing anything any boy could do but better!! Daring individuals who are not afraid to play with fashion, turn heads when walking down the street and create controversy!! A Lipstick Rebel is a chick with balls!! I'm excited to launch the line and even more excited to make it available WORLDWIDE. Thank you so much to everyone who supports me!! and a special thanks to the ones who doubt me, because its you ALL that feed me the negativity which I turn into ENERGY to get wiser, better, and of course BOLDER.
-xo Jazmin (owner and designer of Lipstick Rebels)


SUPPORT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment