Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MATERIALISTIC MORPHINE




I recently linked up with the homie @_D4G_ from the DOPE up & coming hometown Clothing line MATERIALISTIC MORPHINE.The homie has been working hard with releasing the Materialistic Junkie Tee and the launch of his WEBSITE, and in my opinion this is one of the hottest new lines I've seen in a long while! The whole meaning behind it is dope and so are the designs but don't take my word for it... Check the Interview After the Jump to find out & then Hit up The Website!


BAKE x MATERIALISTIC MORPHINE(MAPH) INTERVIEW

BAKE: Whats your favorite Baked Good?
MAPH: THC brownies

BAKE: What Are some of your Major Influences & inspirations?
MAPH: Well 1st & for most Johnny cupcakes "the shit" but most of all my visions towards the future..

BAKE: What inspired you to build a clothing Line?
MAPH: Always been a phine for clothing it's apart of my everyday lifestyle from getting up in the morning til taking a shit at night. My fashion sence has Zero limitations which inspired me to enjoy life threw cloth colors material &..so on clothing actually made me who iam today

BAKE: whats the message behind your Gear?
MAPH: I would describe the line as being very avant-grade. Eventually we plan on hitting every style/market "style is knowing who you are what you want to say & not giving a damn" when it comes to fashion never limit yourself to one exact style be "FREE"

BAKE: Who's the one person that you would be most amazed to see wearing Materialistic Morphine?
MAPH: I really hate to say this but kanye (smh) & when ladies Apparel Eventually come I THINK I could pull off something very exotic for my ladi gaga..

BAKE: How does it feel to see your brand growing with the recent release, & Website launch?
MAPH: "Materialistic Junkie Tees" there could be lots of improvement but for now WHOA is all I got to say Im also looking forward to the baked goods x MAPH collab
and the website is actually a little more than I intended but I'm totally satisfied. Hopefully my consumers will be satisfied as well..



Much Love To The Homie & all The Success to His Clothing Line!
sneak Peak on whats to come..........


via www.MaterialisticMorphine.com

1 comment: