Wednesday, August 5, 2009

an old writing from the vault 2005: Thoughts in da Night

Cool nights alone with memories of what I once had
Leave me hot in the sheets of a lost path
Thinking of the girls that I once provoked mad
Broken hearts shattered feeling with not a feeling of being sad
They say Im careless and content wit the feeling of being that
Mind of a fashion diva that was way more than a seein fad
Or of a girl whos hair flowed gentle down her back
All agreed that nonchalant is how I act
Confused when confronted wit this fact
Contemplating a way to make this emotionless wall fall and collapse
Now on my back
Empty glaze into the ceiling
Feeling as if Im starting to feel feelings
These feelings transform into infatuations
My Minds movement provokes my imagination
Out of the closet comes the one Ive been chasing
Seeing that Im being patient
No pursuit got her waiting
My heart starts pacing
Her hand starts shaking
Then she approaches without word but much is being said
Thinking of all the times that she fled
She brings life to a part of me that was once dead
As if my heart was being read
Now her lips become close to my head..
Suddenly I wake up alone in my bed DAMN


[very elementary in rhyme scheme but one of my first stabs at imaginary poetry and i still rock with it lol]

No comments:

Post a Comment