Friday, July 31, 2009

from my book: The Rebound Girl

A few years ago I met this girl. well she's been there ever since i could remember, but i always overlooked her until one day we had our first encounter,Ever since that day I've loved her.
She's been there to experience my frustration with females & love, listening to every poem I've ever written about another girl, unselfishly knowing until now, I've never wrote for her. As she listens without casting judgement.
With her i was able to be true to myself, discovering love, even if it was not with her. It seems even when i neglect her for someone else, as soon as i come back to her, her love for me is just as strong as the time i left.
Though sometimes i get frustrated not being able to formulate what i want to say to her, she sits patient, knowing it takes time to get back in the swing of things. But as soon as we are back good, every second becomes better than the one before, as i work myself down her body utilizing every part of her satisfying myself as she becomes complete.
Now tattooed with the words of my heart, displaying my thoughts for the world to see, devoting her whole being to me. No matter what everyone else says, she treats all my words as her reason for existence.
Spoiling me with her love, knowing that i will always have her, because to her only i exist..........

No comments:

Post a Comment