Sunday, July 26, 2009

came across a writing............

Imaginative

I just seen my first love. Still as naturally beautiful as I remembered. Plushed face as if she just woke up from the best sleep ever. Each hair seemed to just fall perfectly in place.
Both kinda shocked to be in this predicament as if we didn’t plan this….
We sit and converse about how our lives are going. In the midst of conversation our eyes connect for the first time in so long, a sudden pause as I feel her enter my soul exploring the galaxy of my iris to find that the twinkle in my eye was still her. She smiles slightly and proceeds talking….
At that moment a sudden anxiety over takes me as if I fell in love for the first time twice, blissfully hypnotized by her eyes, becoming intoxicated by the soothing touch of her hand, reaching total euphoria through the tone of her voice, feeling her in every inch of me.
I become overwhelmed as my heart pumps vigorously, filled with unbearable excitement wanting to yell I love her to the end of the world, but I try to keep my cool to not let her know something’s wrong, but only if she knew how I felt at that very moment……
Finally, I gain my composure to try to re-instate myself back into the conversation. But so depleted of energy, all I could do is sit there and look at her as if the clouds were pushed away and my sunshine has returned after what seems like a decade of darkness.
Slowly coming to my senses I try to figure out what took place for those several intense seconds. Unknowing of how long I could keep my poise I get up to leave.
Almost home free til our eyes meet again at the door as we say good bye. Again overtaken, this time by the urged to charge her lips and make them mine, to endlessly caress them passionately with my own…………
I move in but hesitation over takes me and I just give her a simple hug and walk out the door..
As I flee her my mind becomes flooded with thoughts of how we use to be, bringing a smile to my face and warmth to my heart, I laugh it all off and think to myself…”Cant say it was perfect, but can say it was first, love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment