Thursday, July 7, 2011

Photoshop'N: BG ART


It all started when i found a drawing i did about a year ago and never used it for anything. It kind of got swept under the rug since it wasnt one of my best pieces. But there was something i felt was unique about this picture when i found it and realized it was all gone to waste so i took to photoshop......


okay so i added some color, a different shirt and a little more subtle tats. Now its starting to look like something. But there is always room for something extra ya know...


So I added one of my favorite effects in photoShop to the pic. makes it look kinda vintage but i felt like the background was still a little bland.. So i added ONE! lol

Then I added my fav effect to the pic with its new background and BAM! here is a Dope Ass Pic! well at least i think so. lol

And this i did by accident but it looks abstract and girlie. I feel like some female out there wouldnt mind this hanging in there room. ya know!


More ish to COME!!!!

1 comment: